RaidenX RaidenX

Awesomeness!

This game brought back memories like no other, good job! I loved it!

Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

ROFL!!!!!

Wow, the title of this game is to be taken LITERALLY! You ARE a FLYING FUCKING NINJA! How zany and cool is that!! There really is nothing revolutionary about the game-engine or the game play, but holy shit, there's NINJAS EVERYWHERE, FLYING!!

Tutorial: Star Wars Saber Tutorial: Star Wars Saber

nice!

Very helpful indeed, I didn't even know the "soften edges" feature until now! The way I animate my lightsabres is just with gradient tools though and that works quite well. You need to do some more different shapes of the lightsabre for when you are swinging... like funnel shaped and stuff... Check out my Star Wars Gangsta Rap: Special Edition to see what I mean ;)

AntiClockClock responds:

OMG! I love SW Gangsta rap and your Chipmunks rap! You rock! Yes, I know you know what your doing, the soften edges make a good alpha looking glow. Glad I helped a pro! *rhyme* Thx.

Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1 Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1

Color me IMPRESSED

That was an awesome game! The knock back of the explosion, the roach gore, the gameplay, the soundtrack, the environment, the slow-down, etc, all kick ass. Not to mention a very creative premise! Keep up!

Mad Libs 8 Mad Libs 8

amusing!

Here's my story:
Major Zarnak, of the Intergalactic Space Patrol deactivated his hyper-dick overdrive and landed his spaceship on the planet Paris. On leaving the decompression chamber, he saw a/an 35-armed monster approaching flamboyantly. "Pie!" said the monster, clutching his conmemperofate. "Honkifying!" replied Major Zarnak cleverly, and getting back into his spaceship, zipped back to his headquarters on planet vyloscifology.

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

blehh

Pretty boring stuff, too easy. I got all of them right though... if you can't tell raw meat from pussy then you have problems, or a virgin, which I don't blame you.

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

HAHAHAHA

This thing is so fucked up that I wonder what kind of heavy shit you were smoking when you thought up this concept. There was no way you could've thought up something like this sober.

The game itself is nothing to be impressed about, but the sheer insanity of the concept wins you my respect!

AngryAxel responds:

Sorry, i'm 14, I dont smoke... I guess I just have a strangely corrupted mind when it comes to... stuff. Heh, and thanx for the review!

Bush Shoot-Out Bush Shoot-Out

hahahahah

This gets a 10 for humor because it makes a complete pussy (Bush) seem like a badass. I think Bush himself will like this game, because he'd be too stupid to be embarrassed by it!

COMEDY GOLD!!

*ps. control gets a little frustrating though:P

Ultimate Snake Ultimate Snake

WOWOWOW

Excellent remake of an all-time classic game! Very addictive, very refreshing! And BOY are the controls tricky! Though I got a bit used to it:P Loved the ideas of different "power-ups". Very nice idea! If this version was available on cell-phones, I might seriously consider getting a cell phone! And that's saying a lot because I FUCKING HATE CELL PHONES!!!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

DUDE!

Wow that was amazing, the synch of the animation with the music is incredible. I dont like punk at all, but this is really fuckin cool