Charlie Brown Murders Charlie Brown Murders

Whoaaa

I am beyond speechless. This is a deep-fried dough of brilliance topped with a generous serving of awesome-sauce. I am speechless. Great work!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Amazing Animation

One of the best !frame by frame animations I've seen, good job!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

wow, just wow

This is indeed the ULTIMATE showdown! Animation is kinda subpar for the #1 spot but none of that matters because the song is fucking downright the funniest song ever!!

LONG LIVE ANGELIC CHUCK NORRIS' ROUNDHOUSE KICK!

Strong and Strike Strong and Strike

Awesome!

I love Naruto - and you do it justice - even with sticks. Good job!

The Breakfast Club The Breakfast Club

Wow!

This was amazing! But... damn, that's some greasy bacon there! You know that bacon needs no greasy to cook right? Their own grease is enough!

Anyhoo, great work, I enjoyed it! But I hope you don 't get a heart attack or anything from all those grease!

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

genius!

That was brilliant, a work of genius! Pirates and ninjas are only some of the delicious icings on this magnificent cake! Great job!

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

hmmm

I wonder why this many people would think this movie is sick... Honestly, I think REAL heterosexuals will be perfectly comfortable with their own sexuality not to be bothered by something as crude and blunt as this... if you are, I can only smirk at you.

Take this animation for what it is and what it's simply trying to say: God does not exist, and if there really is a God, he's one cruel motherfucker.

To think of it, this movie was actually pretty funny :P

(2004) Klay Halloween (2004) Klay Halloween

Keeps getting better!

Knox's claymation has arrived at a whole new level of excellence, and it will only get better... this was, simply put, amazing. Good job as usual!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Hahahaha wow!

My god that was insane - that's also gotta be the coolest dad anyone can have. It is seldom that sheer craziness such as this can flow so well, this is now one of my favorite flashes!

Galactic Debate 2004 Galactic Debate 2004

hahahahaha

I'm glad this isn't partisan, I really liked the equal-bashing humor, despite the fact that Bush really got his ass kicked by Kerry in that debate.