Charlie Brown Murders Charlie Brown Murders

Whoaaa

I am beyond speechless. This is a deep-fried dough of brilliance topped with a generous serving of awesome-sauce. I am speechless. Great work!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Amazing Animation

One of the best !frame by frame animations I've seen, good job!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

wow, just wow

This is indeed the ULTIMATE showdown! Animation is kinda subpar for the #1 spot but none of that matters because the song is fucking downright the funniest song ever!!

LONG LIVE ANGELIC CHUCK NORRIS' ROUNDHOUSE KICK!

RaidenX RaidenX

Awesomeness!

This game brought back memories like no other, good job! I loved it!

Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

ROFL!!!!!

Wow, the title of this game is to be taken LITERALLY! You ARE a FLYING FUCKING NINJA! How zany and cool is that!! There really is nothing revolutionary about the game-engine or the game play, but holy shit, there's NINJAS EVERYWHERE, FLYING!!

Tutorial: Star Wars Saber Tutorial: Star Wars Saber

nice!

Very helpful indeed, I didn't even know the "soften edges" feature until now! The way I animate my lightsabres is just with gradient tools though and that works quite well. You need to do some more different shapes of the lightsabre for when you are swinging... like funnel shaped and stuff... Check out my Star Wars Gangsta Rap: Special Edition to see what I mean ;)

AntiClockClock responds:

OMG! I love SW Gangsta rap and your Chipmunks rap! You rock! Yes, I know you know what your doing, the soften edges make a good alpha looking glow. Glad I helped a pro! *rhyme* Thx.